Please take a moment to read the shipping & delivery terms on this page. If you have any questions concerning shipping please contact us.
Havox Shipping Terms
- Orders placed by 2pm GMT (Mon-Fri) will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 2pm will be processed the next working day.
- Orders placed after 2pm on Friday and over the weekend will be processed and dispatched on Monday (exc. Bank Holidays).
- Working days are Monday - Friday only and do not include UK Bank Holidays.
- Estimated transit times start after an order has been dispatched.
Will I have to pay additional import duty, tax or charges?
Please be aware that if we are shipping from EEA you may be liable to pay import taxes and duties. These are set and regulated by the destination country and we have no control over these charges. If you are unsure whether your order will be subject to such taxes please check with your local import office.
Havox.com is not liable for any additional import tax and or duty charges issued by your country's national import office to you. Such charges are issued by the country's national import office to the recipient and are not controlled by Havox.com in any way.
Possible dispatch delays
* If your order is out of stock we will contact you by email to notify you.
* If there are some things that we need to verify on your payment details, we will contact you by phone or email to to verify.
* Please note we cannot ship to BFPO, APO or PO Box addresses. We will email you for an alternative delivery address.
* If your order is held up in customs this may increase the delivery time.
* We can not be held liable for parcels that are delayed or go missing when the delivery address has been inputted incorrectly or incomplete.
How will my goods be packaged?
We double box all units to ensure we have done our best that your goods arrive in perfect condition.
If you order arrives damaged or items are missing please contact us within 24 hours of receipt. Please keep all outer packaging as we will not be able to claim for loss or damage during transit without this.
Once an order has been dispatched it is not always possible to cancel an order due to the quick delivery times. You may need to wait for your parcel to be delivered and then return the order as outlined on our Returns page.
We can try contacting the courier to see if we can get your order returned to us. Please note that this can take a few weeks and unfortunately is not guaranteed if the parcel is being held by Customs. If we do manage to get your order returned to us we can refund you for the cost of the goods only, minus our international shipping rate to your delivery country. No original shipping cost will be refunded.